Capital is at risk and returns are not guaranteed. These are fixed-term bonds and are not readily realisable. Investments are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Learn more.

Who do I transfer funds to?

When you invest or top up your wallet, funds should be transferred to 'ShareIn Ltd'. ShareIn Ltd holds client monies in segregated accounts. ShareIn Limited (Firm Reference Number 603332) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The transfer details will be available at the time of investing.

ShareIn provide payment services for the Energise Africa website.

Can't find your answer?

We're here to help. Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Contact us

Back to support